Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sam's Class' Christmas Party

It dawned on me this year that I'm somewhat of an anomaly among preschool parents in that I do not dress my kids up in themed colors for holidays. They don't own orange and black clothes for Halloween, nor do they have jumpers with embroidered cornucopia on them for Thanksgiving. At their school Christmas parties, they were the odd men out because they weren't dressed in some combination of red and green. Is this a Southern thing? Do I lack holiday spirit? Well, bah humbug! I think it's WEIRD!
Finishing up dessert in his classroom

I made you a gift, Mom!

Check out the gingerbread village Sam's class decorated together in the upper, left-hand corner of the picture. The work of 12 two-year-olds!

He's showing me the cookie he decorated. Yum!

No comments: