Monday, December 20, 2010

Moondough--*&%$#@

The advertisementMy Children playing with the exact same Moondough set
What is wrong with this picture?

I don't know if I've ever encountered a product that fails to live up to its advertising as abysmally as Moondough. Sam got a Moondough Diner set for Christmas from a friend (I had suggested he might like a new playdough set, and the friend asked if she could get him some Moondough. "Of course," I said, "that sounds great.") I had seen the advertisements; it looked like fun. What a M-E-S-S! I should've known better, too. Someone had given us Moonsand earlier this year--another disappointment. Now, all that being said, the kids did enjoy playing with it. We've already thrown ours out, since most of it ended up on the floor. If we ever are gifted any more of this crap, it will be an outside-only activity.

1 comment:

Linda said...

No commercial for your kids! Ha... What a mess, hey?