Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Pajama Party

Jack, Katherine, and Noah snuggle in for a movie.

My oh-so-creative neighbor, Stacy, is always coming up with incentives to get our pre-schoolers to nap during the day. She came up with the pajama party idea. She told the kids that if all three napped on the same day, she would invite them over for popcorn and a movie. It took about a week for the naps to align, but the kids were so excited when it happened!

They all got in their pajamas, and with rolled up sleeping bags, they made their way to Katherine's basement. Stacy popped some corn and let them choose a movie to play on the big TV.

It was such a success that, recently, we got to host the second PP event. I'm not sure what Stacy's secret was, but the kids were WILD at my house! I eventually kicked them all out, well, I let Jack stay, but I sent him to bed . And then I spent 20 minutes vaccuuming popcorn out of my couch. Maybe it's time for Jack to outgrow his nap;)


1 comment:

Linda said...

Whew, good thing Jack got to stay! You crack me up Girl. Love your stories!