Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!


"My Life with Boyz" has made it two years. At times, it has been a bear to keep up with, but mostly it has been a joy. Some things I love about our blog:

1) It is an archive of my family. While writing it, I have complained, cried, laughed out loud, whined, yelled, celebrated, loved, and commemorated.

2) Our family can keep up with us--no matter the distance. It makes me so happy to hear Sam's and Jack's Michigan family reference the blog. My boys won't grow up next door to them, but they know who they are by what they see on this site.

3) When I'm feeling nostalgic, I can view posts from as far back as Sam's birth!

4) It is forgiving. I posted Sam's birthday picture today. It is April 18th, but Blogger has a cool, little feature called, "post options," which allows me to pre-date my blogging.

5) When life gets crazy, it's a great way to communicate. We post birthdays, anniversaries, congratulatory remarks, and we get to honor others!

Thank you for reading, for caring about my family--they really are blogworthy.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think it is a good outlet for writing, too. You write well!

Love hearing about My Life with Boyz!!!