Friday, June 6, 2008

Jack-isms



Here are some fun and silly things you will hear from Jack:
  • I want my shoes onoff (yes, "on" and "off" are one word)

  • Faster, Mom, go faster! (when I'm driving)

  • Oh my, Sammy! or Oh dear, Sammy! (when Sam's crying hits fever-pitch)

  • Jackson Cilwox (when asked what his name is)

  • I'm two! (also when asked what his name is)

  • My toot-toot! (when he passes gas)
  • My sleepy, too (when he's tired)

  • Ummm...raisins. (his answer to "What would you like for a snack/bfast/lunch/dinner?")
  • Foodbeeder (birdfeeder)

  • Pray to Jesus? (when we sit down to eat)

  • Come on, _______ (insert anyone's name here)--for some reason this is always said in a voice almost two octaves lower than usual.

  • ABCD's (instead of ABC's)

  • Daddy's home! (whenever the garage door goes up)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Ha, I love it! I can hear him saying those words, but the Jackson Cilwox is hilarious!

What fun! Enjoy these "Jack-isms", they fly by so fast! Do you print off these pages???

Love ya,
Mom and Grandma

Christi said...

No, I don't print them. Should I? Won't they be saved in cyberspace forever? I figure this is a good "baby book" for the boys since I never did do one of those...whoops!

Linda said...

I bought some notebooks and I am printing them along with anyone who comments, so I can show them off to grandkids, friends, family...

It is a work in progress, but should be cute!!!