Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!





Dads Rule!
We love all the dads in our lives: Happy Father's Day, Pepa, Uncle Pete, "Uncle" (you know who you are!), Uncle Randy (someday--I expect sooner than later--you'll be an awesome dad), Papa, Uncle Rod, Uncle Jim, and Uncle Chad! Oh, and of course the most important dad, our Daddy--you're the best!
Letter to Daddy from Jack:
Dear Dad,
Thank you for:
  • playing cars
  • taking me to the aviation museum
  • building tunnels
  • letting me help you fill the foodbeeder
  • playing trains
  • taking me to the pond
  • giving me baths
  • teaching me how to shower
  • letting me stay up late
  • instilling in me a love for bagels
  • letting me drive
  • reading to me
  • playing "car wash"
  • searching for planes on the internet
  • teaching me about sprinklers and rainbows
  • teaching me to pray to Jesus

Love, Jackson Cole Wilcox

Letter to Daddy from Sam:

Dear Dad,

Thank you for doing all those cool things with my big brother, Jack. I can't wait until we can do fun things together too.

Love, Samuel Cash Wilcox

No comments: