Monday, March 2, 2009

Sam's Little Quirk




We're not sure why, but Sam really likes to crawl with something--or things--in his hands. Rick noticed this about a month ago and mentioned it to me. I started laughing. It's true!
I held an experiment for one week to see what I could capture him holding, and here are the findings:
Picture #1: A utility brush left overnight in our entry way by the guy who fixed our drywall
Picture #2: Right hand: A Dirt Devil Jr. play dust broom, and Left hand: a boo-boo buddy from an earlier injury
Picture #3: My deodorant from the bathroom cabinet (he had just dropped a tube of toothpaste from his right hand a few seconds before I shot this photo)
Picture #4: Right hand: the TV remote, and Left hand: my hairbrush
Other items of value to Sam: a pinwheel, a paint stir stick, a flashlight, a drumstick, the dust pan that goes with the Dirt Devil Jr. broom, matchbox cars, wooden spoons, plastic tools from Jack's tool box. I could go on and on, but there may be a chance that only Rick and I find this little quirk really funny.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think it is hilarious. Just looking through the pictures and seeing what he captures is laughable. I bet you he has a stash somewhere!

What a cutie! Love my Sam!!!