Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Michigan Adventure


I'm so frustrated with myself that Sam and I spent almost a week in Michigan with my parents and siblings, yet I managed to take a grand total of four pictures! At least this one of Sam bathing in Pepa's tub is a keeper (and Lukie is too cute to leave out), and I'll go easy on myself since it really wasn't a social visit--Dad was having open-heart surgery. Thank God, the surgery went well (thanks for the thoughts and prayers). It was a whirlwind visit--I didn't sleep in the same bed twice, Sam was out of his element but loved meeting and playing with his cousins and grandparents, and we boarded and de-planed five different aircrafts--yikes! Despite a little cold Sam picked up (thank you, NY cousins:)), it was a successful visit. Everyone survived! We love our Pepa, and we're glad he'll be around for many, many years to come.

No comments: