Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One-month check-up

Sam goes to the Doctor

Last Thursday, Sam got a clean bill of health from our family doctor, Dr. Wrinkle. The boys and I tried out our new stroller, walking to the doctor's office. Sam weighed a whopping 8 lbs. 12 oz.--over 2 lbs. more than when we brought him home from the hospital!

He's in the 10th-25th percentile for most of his stats--still a little nugget--but growing! On our way home, we got to see two fire trucks responding to a fire, which was quite a treat for Jack; the firefighters even waved at him!

Sam is now sleeping 5+ hours at a time when I put him down at night! Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Ahhh...but he is our Nugget! What a growing boy! They both look so adorable! I sure miss them!

Give them a kiss from Grandma!

Love ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

that's great! they look like a fine set of boys you've got! Keep those pictures coming, I mean, up here in MI, it's hard to see them!:) (I bet your mom can second that, huh!)

Linda said...

Consider it seconded Jill!!! :)

They are some cute little guys, huh? And just as sweet!

Love my punkin's!!!