Monday, May 2, 2011

A Visit to Dr. Mus. (Moose)

Sammy--he looks so big all sprawled out like that!



Jack, chillaxin during his cleaning.


Our dentist's name is Dr. Mustafa Shah Khan. It' s a fun name to say, but the kids just call him Dr. Mus (Moose). This was Sam's first non-emergency dentist appointment, so we snapped some pics. During the appointment, Dr. Mus. came into the room with Sam and me and asked me if Jack had experienced any trauma recently to one of his front teeth. I quickly answered "no," but then amended that with "But, I was away all last weekend and Rick had the boys..." He raised a dripping wet x-ray and told me that Jack had a severed nerve, and most likely, he'll lose the tooth. I was a little shocked, and later I asked Rick about it. He was just as shocked. I almost didn't even believe it, until a week later it started to turn gray! A few days later, we ran into Dr. Mus. and his family at a local pizza place. I told him he was right--he wasn't as surprised as we were:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Brave, brave boys! And what is with the tooth Jack? How did you hurt it? My poor boy! So have you lost your first tooth yet? Keep me posted. Love ya Jack and Sam!