Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Happy Birthday

My boys and me:)


Jack sang Happy Birthday to me!


The cul-de-sac kids threw me a surprise party with my favorite, little Harris Teeter cake and juice boxes. Perfect!


What a great birthday! It started out with birthday gifts from the boys with a twist--I had to find them! In a large plant, I found a little jewelry box containing a beautiful bracelet from Jack. Sam also got me a bracelet with Rick's help:) Apparently, he took the boys to Belk, brought them to the jewelry counter and told them to pick something out--and they did! Gorgeous Kate Spade bracelets! Rick did say he had to do a bit of redirecting:)


My good friend, Charlotte, took me (and Sam) out to lunch, and got me a beautiful necklace and earrings from my favorite little boutique.


After preschool, all the cul-de-sac kids (along with Stacy and Ashley) threw me a surprise party. I got a giftcard for a pedicure and a gossip magazine:)


Rick called me and told me not to fix dinner. He came home with dinner (and a dozen gourmet cupcakes) for the kids and his parents who babysat while he took me out to Del Frisco's where we enjoyed some amazing food!


My wonderful husband got me a Kindle, which I've wanted for quite a while. Well done, hubby. Well done!


I'm thankful for all my friends, neighbors, and family who made me feel so loved on a very special day.






No comments: