Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun Pics to Share!

Whoa! Those are some big shoes to fill, Sam! Okay, I'm slightly embarrassed to say those are actually my Rx Crocs--specially formulated to cushion and support my 90-year-old-lady feet. I know, I know--they're hideous--but, it beats walking barefoot on these hardwood floors all day!

Bath time! They are taking a break from "swimming." And, later in life, they'll thank me for taking this picture with strategic water placement:)
Could it be??? I have two boys seated and playing happily...together? This lasted about a minute and a half before Sam crawled on the table, stood up and started counting, "one, two..." before I threw the camera and ran to catch him before he jumped. It was a good 90 seconds, but I guess it had to end sometime.

No comments: