Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Day in the Life...

Things Jack did while I was Breastfeeding Sam

Earlier today (11:30 -12:00 noon)
1)Tickled my toes
2)Stole my water bottle
3)Played with my "stars" (silicone nursing pads) that I had placed on the end table
4)Pooped his pants
5)Touched Sam's pajamas where poo had leaked through the top of his diaper
6)Ran, when I tried to sanitize his hands after #5 (Sammy still attached to booby)
7)Placed his Duckie in the baby swing, shut the tray and turned it on HIGH
8)Flew a little toy plane and gave one to me to fly, too
9)Proclaimed "Yuck! Sammy Poopy! Whoo-wee! Stinky!" over and over...and over
10)Pulled all the pillows and cushions off the couch
11)Pulled a milk jug out of the recycling and brought it to me
12)Squeezed diaper cream onto the tip of his finger and tried to stick it down his pants

2 comments:

Traci said...

Averi used to do the same thing when we first had Lucas. Although it's hectic, it's so much fun!!!! Love Ya, Traci

Linda said...

Ha, I love this one! Remember these days - they are great stories for your boys!
Love ya,
Mom