Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jack's Trait Tag

Jack, with his Trait Tag for Perseverance.
Proud Mama, proud Brother, proud Daddy (not pictured:(), and Jack.
Jack's school honors one child a week from each grade level for an admirable character trait. Jack was this week's honoree. I received a note home last week telling me that he was going to be recognized, but we had to keep it a secret! Sammy and I got to attend the chapel service conducted by first graders (!)--what a treat! Jack jumped out of his chair and ran up to the stage so fast that I barely got any pics or video. Luckily, the nice lady next to me offered to take some for us. So proud of you, Jack!
After I texted Rick the pictures, he texted back, "Proud. What was the tag?"
Me: Perseverance
Rick: Is that like stubborn-ness?
Me: Yes.
Me: Using his power for good instead of evil. Again, very proud.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, Congratulations Jack! We are so proud of you! Perseverance builds Character, now we know why you are such a good guy!!!