Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Jack's TopTen list for Reasons I Love Daddy:

10) He's a part of my family
9) I like to play with him a lot
8) He tucks me into bed
7) He likes to play cars, trucks, and farm
6) He plays outside with me
5) I like it when I sit and watch TV with him and Band-aid Ducky
4) He takes me to the pool when it's summer
3) I like when he takes me to McDonald's and then the airport (overlook park)
2) I like when he takes me hiking, and I want to camp with him in the woods
1) I just love him so, so much
***Sam agrees with Jack on all points:)
Happy birthday, Rick! We respect, appreciate, and love you for all that you are and all that you do for us!

2 comments:

ChibiKage89 said...

It's good you love your father. I don't have a very good relationship with mine.

Linda said...

What a great Daddy you boys have...