Thursday, October 21, 2010

Laundry Treasure

(From clockwise--9 o'clock: an acorn, plastic gold dubloons, a Claritin-D, a tire from a Hotwheels car, a quarter, and a candy wrapper (not pictured: a receipt from Chik-Fil-a))

After opening the dryer door and discovering that an entire load of our laundry had gone through with 3 crayons (thank you, Jason's Deli), I am now more diligent about checking little pockets. Not that I don't like sherbert-colored clothing--it really brightens up the white lining of my running shorts--but I prefer our clothes to be the same color when they exit as they were when they entered the laundry. So, I thought I'd share what I found on laundry day (with my new pocket-picking diligence).

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ha, all boys, too! You have a never ending battle...