Thursday, July 15, 2010

New "Chicken"

The boys have always liked playing with their friends' play kitchens, and I noticed that when we visited the toy store Sam spent a lot of time in the kitchen corner of the play area. I found this kitchen on Craig's List for a great price much more easily than I anticipated. I thought I'd be wading through pink and purple kitchens for days. The lady who sold it to us threw in some food and utensils, which the boys thought was great. Sam still calls it the "new chicken," and his simple mispronunciation has stuck.
This was the first meal the boys made me with their new kitchen...yummm! French fries, onion rings, and eggplant! We have since "shopped" for more food.
Jack celebrates in front of the new kitchen

The phone's for you, Sam!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Jack and Sam I LOVE your new chicken! It is great! I can't wait to play with you - maybe sometime soon Grandma will make it there to have some good ol' fun with you guys. I sure miss you!

P.S. The popcorn tree is looking lonely and needs some popcorn!