Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Li'l Shopper

Lately, I've been walking/running with the boys in the stroller up to Harris Teeter. I get some exercise, and they get a balloon and a cookie. Once we get there, Jack pushes his own mini-cart while I push Sam. Jack does an okay job avoiding my ankles as he maneuvers the little cart through the aisles. Occasionally, I find some "extra" items in there when we get to the check-out lane:) Oddly enough, he refuses to allow eggs into his cart (we've never had this issue with any other grocery item); I've asked him why, but he just says, "No, you hold them, Mom." Okay.

1 comment:

Mommy of Mason and Carissa said...

I think you do a great job on your Blog and Congrats on making your goal...guess all those HT trips paid off:) Well have to start making that trip this summer...glad we got to play with you guys today!!! Jack sure does look like he is having fun!! We are praying for Sam...we hope his MRI goes well!!!