Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letter Crazy




Soon after Sam was born, my mom came to visit. We were shopping for a double stroller when she asked me if she could buy a gift for Sam. We saw these beautiful painted canvas monogram sets at a little baby boutique, and I told her that would be a great gift. We were able to have them custom-made with his initials and the colors of his room. They didn't arrive until after she had gone, but they really look great above his crib. In fact, we've come to realize that Sam appreciates them the most. Check out his maniacal behavior and laughter at the mere sight of these wall hangings. This happens EVERY time he catches sight of them.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can't quit laughing - that is hysterical. Who knew how happy that would make my little man!

I am so glad he loves his letters! Who'd'thunk?

Love ya Sam Cash!!!