Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun at Monkey Joe's





If you've talked to Jack on the phone any time in the last couple of months, you've probably heard him mention Monkey Joe's. It's a bounce house, or indoor, inflatable playground. He loves to go, and I love to take him, but it's difficult to plan a trip to MJ's by ourselves. Hard as I try, I can't be in two places at once (jumping with Jack and taking care of Sam).

My friend Melissa and her son Colin invited us to go earlier this week. We eagerly said yes, and even got Nanee to watch Sam for us at the last minute. It was Jack's and my first outing together without Sam since March 28th (Sam's birth). We had a lot of fun, and we even gave Monkey Joe himself a few high fives!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh what fun! For you, Jack and Nana! :)

Looks like Monkey Joe's is the place to be!

Love my boys!

Mom and Granmda